Spiral of my mind

The spiral of my mind 
Taking me to different places at different speed 
A moment I find myself lost in the innocence of January..
The next moment I seek a word of kindness in the scorching summer of June
Past and future, I can't visualise any coruscant thread between them 
Both appear unchangeable in front of my eyes 
Embracing the solitude
I try to understand what it has to say to me 
The quest makes me visit places far away from reality 
Sometimes it feels like home, sometimes it makes me walk through the most uncomfortable path of life
My eyes fall on that still but never stopping object
It has been 3 in the afternoon 
Then a voice in my mind gently telling me to comeback
Comeback to the simplicity where I used to be 
The slipping time reminds me to be grateful for the moment I have 
The calm ambience enlightening the surrounding
I see a ray of hope in every lifeless thing lying in front of me 
Sometimes I wonder if there was no such thing called hope, would life be this interesting? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let a Thought Sparkle

What Makes Us Human

This is to embolden you!